A Diocesan Delegate to the Catholic Cemetery Conference is a diocesan employee who is appointed by his/her bishop to represent the diocese as the exclusive representative of the diocese. Diocesan Delegates are eligible to vote in elections of the Board of Directors, conference by-law changes or any other business transaction proposed at the Diocesan Delegate meeting.
Membership in the Catholic Cemetery Conference is open to all Catholic cemeteries and their employees. Benefits for all members include exclusive access to:
- Continuing education programs that provide essential, targeted Catholic learning opportunities
- Special member registration fee for the Annual Convention and Exposition
- Current research materials compiled by various member committees
- A powerful resource library with over 40 years of accrued research materials
- Annual Member & Resource Directory
- Complimentary subscription to Catholic Cemetery magazine, our award winning flagship publication sent monthly exclusively to CCC members
- Opportunity to serve on CCC advisory committees that shape the future of Catholic cemeteries
- Monthly “Inviting Conversation 365” calls, providing timely information and news, and answers to member questions from our legal expert and fellow cemeterians.